Reverse Confetti countdown to Confetti Day 2


Hello there and welcome to Day 2 of the Countdown To confetti peaks for the Reverse Confetti New Release which is out on the 8th Jan! Today my card features the Very cute Big Bear & Heart Pals stamp and die sets in a Clean And Simple (CAS) design with a mostly monochromatic color scheme.

 **Don't forget that if you comment on each sneak peak post for each designer you can WIN: $15 US for blog commenter  $15 US for Facebook Commenter)**
Comments close on Jan 7th (winner announced on RC Blog and FB page).

The paper pad release on the 8th - From Cupid is so totally adorable - I absolutely love the Reverse Confetti Paper Pads - the colors are always so inspiring and I often use them as my starting point for my card color schemes - and this is exactly what I have done today!


I have colored my images with warm and cool grey copics and used the stamp sets as mentioned as well as the Bags & tags Creator (to make the 'window') and the Love You most stamp set for the circle 'hugs and kisses' sentiment.

Love that the die for the bear cuts his hand outline so that he can hold the cup/flowers/dogs lead etc. Totally adorable!!
Sets used:

BigBear_ProductGraphic.pngBigBearCC_ProductGraphic.png

HeartPals_ProductGraphic.pngHeartPals_ProductGraphicCC.png

 FromCupic6x6_ProductGraphic.pngLoveYouMost_ProductGraphic.png

Thanks for joining me for Day 2 and see you tomorrow!!
Ali xx


24 comments

Heidi said...

I just love your copic coloring - so eye-catching. Those critters are just so darn cute!!

Lisa said...

SO different and SO cool and so beautifully colored... love the look!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such fun colors! I love this!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love the color scheme you used!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the muted colors.
Great card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sheryl L said...

Gorgeous blues! Love!

Jan Elmore said...

There's a special touch to your card today. It's really nice!

Lee said...

I really love the colors you used! Perfect for a guy card!

Concepcion Diaz said...

This would be an Awesome card for my husband, love the colors ❤️

Lisa Moline said...

I love your cute card, and that you did it in blue instead of the traditional! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cyn Doll said...

I love the color scheme of this card. It is so different from the normal. I think this is amazing.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute critters! Love that big bear!

Deanne H said...

I love how you used blue instead of the normal red. I hadn't ever thought of this before but it turned out really pretty.

Amy C. said...

How sweet! These bears are so much fun.

Karey said...

Lovin the colors in this card. Beary beary cute!!

Kari V. said...

OH my gosh...this is just so perfect! I love your coloring and your color scheme!! So so cute!

Deb Hardy said...

Love your monochromatic color scheme. These stamp sets are adorable!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This looks terrific! I love this color combination, and your coloring technique is perfect! It looks amazing!

Macimbalo said...

This color combo is stunning and your coloring is amazing as usual! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Bri Kay said...

These bears are so cute!

Alycia said...

Love the color choices!

Kipp said...

I love these bears so much!

Connie said...

Sooo lovely!

Cy said...

Those bears are so wonderful!