Monkey Makes Today Awesome



Hello Crafters! Didn't you just love the latest Reverse Confetti Release? I know I did! One of my favorite sets has to be the Party Animals Set - the monkeys are just so adorable! For my card this week I created a bright and cheerful background for the monkey riding a bike - love a purple and blue combo!
Background: made using my OXX cosmetic brushes (from Kmart Australia) with Distress Oxide Inks
 (Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass). I then used the Stitched Rays Cover Panel to give some texture to this piece as well as splattering it with water droplets.
The monkey and balloons were coloured with Copics. The Hooray word was cut using the Hooray and Cheers Word Duos Confetti Cuts die was cut out using purple cardstock and the sentiment was stamped and white embossed on black card.
A white gen pen was used to give dimension to the Hooray die cut and the balloons! black card was used as a fine border and all was adhered to a white cardbase.

Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for visiting!
Ali xx

No comments