Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop


Hello Fetti Fans! Yay it's finally here - the new release Hop!! So much inspiration for you from the DT and contributors for this release, I hope you've enjoyed it? Don't forget to check the other posts out - full list at the end of this post.
Products now available at the Reverse Confetti Shop
No photo description available.
I have used the Party Animals set, the Party Confetti Cut, and the On The Curve Cover Plate as well as Over The Rainbow Dies for this interactive card - the hiding Monkey cycles out to surprise us! The idea is loosely based on a slider video by Jennifer McGuire.

 I've modified the Cover Plate so that it only covers the left portion of the card front (I die cut and cut both down & pieced together). I then used this piece to partially hide the monkey before he slides out as a surprise!

 
2 layers of clear embossing powder on the 'party' letters gives them some shine and dimension. The background is Distress Oxide Inks in pale pastels.

The images are coloured with Copics

Hope you've loved the inspiration for this release - I certainly have loved creating with it!!



Party Animals
Party Animals




Here's the other contributors to the hop - enjoy!

7 comments

~amy~ said...

awwwwww...sooo CUTE.

Michelle Short said...

Oh WOW! This is amazing, Ali! Such a fun card!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh man I love the colors in your monkey card and the way you used the die. What a great design!

Lisa Moline said...

What a cute card! I love the monkey riding out on his bike!

sharon g said...

Your PARTY letters look beautiful. And the MONKEY!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE HIM!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the pastel colors you used!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Great cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com