Penguin Palace New Release - Summer Sunshine


Hello Crafters! It's time for another Penguin Palace Release and there's so much fun and heaps of cuteness in this release! Today's stamp set is Summer Sunshine. These little cuties are ready for summer and perfect for summer scene building.
I began by cutting a frame in white card. Then for the background piece, I used my blending brushes with Tumbled glass and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks. Once this was done, I die-cut some waves out of blue card with my Lawn Fawn Stitched Wave Borders and cut some sand out of Kraft Card with a sloping border die. I coloured my images in Copics, cut them out with the corresponding dies and adhered to the background piece as shown.
I stamped the clouds in versamark ink and white embossed them on vellum. I stamped and white embossed the sentiment and cut to a banner.

Summer Fun!
Thanks for visiting
Ali x

No comments