Reverse Confetti Blog Hop


Hi Fetti Fans! Welcome to another Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop - hope you enjoy all the ABC (Anything But a Card) inspiration the team have for you on this hop. I went for a simple, rustic gift bag for the hop using the Bags and Tags Creator and the Love You Most stamp and die set.

I grabbed some brown wrapping paper to make my little gift bags. I cut 6 of the bag pieces using the dies and cut front 'windows' in 3 of them. I used thin double sided tape to join the two halves of the bags together. and folded the tops down.

I used celophane bags to put my cookies in and slid them into the bags. I used black and white jute to tie around the top with a bow.

I cut tags out of striped paper from the Sweet Stripes 6x6 paper pad and stamped the sentiments with Versafine ink & attached to the tags.
Hope you enjoyed my project - here's the other hops!

Ali xx


5 comments

Esther Asbury said...

Mmmmmm, your cookies look amazing all wrapped up in their rustic bags! Super cute gifts!

Scrapthat said...

Yummy and cute! Love it!

~amy~ said...

These are ADORABLE Ali.

Ericka Strange said...

Perfect little tags for some yummy treats! Great job!

Isabella Charlotte said...



Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
*They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

*email: blankatm156@gmail.com
*you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
+1(301) 329-5298