Reverse Confetti & Thermo-web Collab


Hello Fetti Fans! Today we are collaborating with Thermo-web today to bring you some stunning projects! The sheer sparkle and shine in my projects today is so hard to capture on camera - but in real life they are so beautiful to look at!

For my first project, I created some Kraft card Christmas tags by using the Stitched Circles Cover Die to create a stencil. I then used a spatula to smooth over my Glitz Glitter Gel in Red Velvet and Turquoise Sea. I used my Grid Stitched Tag as a template to cut tag shapes from the pieces when they were fully dry.

I used some Transfer Gel and a sponge to dab some gel onto my Love you Most stamps and stamped them onto some kraft card. Make sure you clean your stamps off straight away with warm soapy water - don't let the transfer gel dry on your stamps!! I let it to dry and then ran it through my laminator with Aqua and Red Rouge Rojo Deco Foil between a shim of card and baking paper - beautiful shininess!!
I then used my Bag and Tag Creator Confetti cut to cut a tag and adhered the punched foil circles to them. I attached the pieces together with jute. 

For my second project (I was just having so much fun!!) again using Kraft cardstock,  I created a more classic style card using the Peony Stamp set. I Used the transfer gel again to dab onto my stamp and then stamp it onto the kraft background piece. Once dry I ran it through my laminator using the Gold Shattered Glass Deco Foil. 
I stamped a sentiment from Sentimentally Yours on vellum and embossed with Gold Powder. I secured this at the front of the panel and placed on a kraft cardbase.
Such a pretty look - foil can be striking but also subtle. 
Thanks for joining me and hope you enjoy the creations from the collab.

Ali xx



No comments