Hello Crafty Friends!
Thanks so much for Joining me for the Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!
We have an amazing line up and some truly stunning designs showing off the fabulous new release available from today!
When I saw those lovely Elegant Florals - I instantly thought of "blue flower china" - so classic and traditional. It inspired these two simple but oh so pretty cards:
They are super easy to recreate:
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to fit on the front of a white cardbase
- Stamp the flowers (I used the solid images) in Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink (I used a stamp positioner and stamped twice to get good ink coverage). Adhere flower panel to card base.
- Stamp the sentiments in Blueprint Sketch distress ink (I used normal distress ink to get a crisp image).
- Trim sentiment and back with blue cardstock.
- Cut a strip of vellum and wrap around card and adhere on the inside of the front panel of the base card.
- Adhere sentiment to front of the card as shown.
Simple but stunning result!Here are the sets you need:
Make sure to visit the other talented crafters joining the hop -you'll find lots more inspiration!