Hello Bluebird Interactive Animals

Hello Crafters and welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by! I have some cute interactive fun for you today with some peeking animals from Hello Bluebird - I just love that little Meerkat and think it's so cute paired with the saying "long time, no see". I wanted to create a thick jungle scene and have the animals peeking up. If you want to see my card in action, head over to my Instagram @alilovescardmaking.

I used the Lawn Fawn slider die to create the slits for the mechanism. I stuck 2 strips of kraft card together with a tape roller and poked them through the slits.This is the 'back view below.
 
 At the front I folded over the end of the strip and separated the layers to lay flat. This is the front of the card below.
  
 On the back, I adhered the two small strips to a longer piece of Kraft card which would act as the pull-tab. I cut a circle to place at the top to pull up easily. I placed 3D foam strips as shown below to guide the pull-tab. 
 This is the front view once the tabs were assembled. 
The set used were: 
Portrait Pals (the elephant feet)
  

Such fun - thanks for all the crafty kindness xx
Ali x



1 comment

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! This is so fun and an amazing design!! I love it!