Miss Ink Stamps Celebrate


Hello Crafters! Welcome back to my blog and thanks for stopping by! Today I have a beautiful blue & turquoise card for you made with the fabulous Miss Ink Stamps Pinata Party and the Streamers stamp set.

The background was created with Distress Oxide Inks:
Cracked Pistachio
Blueprint Sketch
Mermaid Lagoon
I used blending brushes to apply the colour, then water splatters to add some detail. I then used stitched border dies to add more interest to the background.
My images were stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used Copics to colour my images:
Darker Blues - B24, B29, B01
Turquoise - BG49, BG23, BG32
Lighter Blues - B05, BG05, B00 
 I attached some embroidery thread to the pinata and secured behind the background piece. I then adhered all to a white card base.  

Adore these colours!!
Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!
Ali xx

No comments