Miss Ink Bubbles Box Card


Hello Crafters. Thanks for joining me on my blog. Today I get to play with my Miss Ink Stamps products and everytime I do I just have such a great time! They are so cute and the images are so delightful that you can't help but craft with smile on your face. Todays pop up box-card was made with one of my faves - the Bubbles Stamp set.  I do adore the hedgehog image in this set (shh don't tell the other critters though - they are beyond cute as well!!).
I used my Lawn Fawn Box-card die to cut the base box and constructed as usual. I cut Card in Aqua and Purple to cover the panels of the box card. I cut grass with my die and adhered to the tabs inside the box.

I coloured my images with copics and cut them out:
 Fox - E17, E23, E15, YR20 E11
Hedgehog - W7, W5, W3, W00
Rabbit - C5, C3, C1, C00
Snail - C3, C00, V12, V00
Bubbles - BG23, BG11, V04, V12, V00
I adhered the bubbles to strips of acetate to give the illusion they were 'floating' in air. I added detail with a white gel pen - shine for the bubbles is a must!
 I stamped a sentiment on black card strips from the set (and from Everyday Sentiments) and white embossed them. 

Cute and love those floating bubbles!
Ali x






No comments