Penguin Palace - An amazing Friend



Hello crafty friends!

Glad you could join me to celebrate some happy news - a new stamp company is on the scene with penty of oh-so-cute stamps & dies! Penguin Palace Stamps are now available and I'm so happy to be on the Design Team for this lovely company.

I've used one of my favourites (unicorns = adoreable!!) An Amazing Friend to create this sweet card. I also love this sentiment - one I haven't seen before!

I created the backgroud like this:
  • Cut a piece of Water colour cardstock
  • 'Smooch' distress oxide and distress inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron using a piece of acetate
  • When dry, smear inked area with Nuvo Glimmer Paste- set aside to dry.
  • When dry, use a stitched rectangle die to cut to size.

The unicorns were coloured with Copics (they were such fun to colour BTW!!). I die cut them with the corresponding dies. Use tiny dots of snow-marker for the icing on the cake and gently heat with heat gun.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment in versa mark ink, white embossed and cut into a sentiment strip.
I backed the watercolour piece with some yellow card and adhered to a kraft cardbase. I adhered the Unicorns, sentiment and clear droplets to the card.

Soooo adorable right? If you are a Unicorn lover this little set is a must-have!!
Thanks for joining me x
Ali




No comments