Penguin Palace Mermaids


Hi There! The mermaid goodness of these wonderful Penguin Palace Stamps is so cute I just had to use them for my cards this week that would be perfect for friends. They are both from the adorable Take a Break set.


The first card, I had to use the adorable little mermaid with those cool glasses and her take-away coffee cup!!  I coloured her with copics and teamed her with some stitched heart dies (MFT) and some patterned paper. The sentiments are great and I decided to use two on this card (they compliment each other so well)

The second card, I teamed that gorgeous little pizza-eating mermaid with some Lawn Fawn stamps to create a little ocean scene! Adorable! I used some stitched border dies for the ocean and snad.


Such a cute set! Thanks so much for joining me again.
Ali xx




No comments