Reverse Confetti Countdown To Confetti Day 3



Hello Everyone. Hope you have been enjoying the countdown to Confetti - previews of the Reverse confetti New Release which goes on sale tomorrow 
(8th Jan)!!
The feature set for today is Happy Bee Day - oh my goodness this is such a versatile set - you can use the 'jar' as a honey pot (the dipper and lid are included!) or as a flower vase as I have done with my card today..


**Don't forget that if you comment on each sneak peak post for each designer you can WIN: $15 US for blog commenter  $15 US for Facebook Commenter)**

Comments close on Jan 7th (winner announced on RC Blog and FB page).

For my card, I have used the vase/jar from the Happy Bee Day set and added a couple of 'shadow' images from the Elegant Florals set behind the colored flowers. I drew my own stems into the jar (easy with a black Artliner which seems to be copic friendly!! - who knew??)

I am loving the Diagonal Stiches Cover Panel soooo much! A strip of patterned paper from the From Cupid Paper Pad is perfect to 'ground' my images.  I do love the green/pink color combination and used copics to color my images (which were super easy and quick to color by the way due to their petite size - perfect!!).


I finished it off with some enamel dots (as I have) or Nuvo drops.
New Release Supply list:
HappyBeeDay_ProductGraphic.pngFromCupic6x6_ProductGraphic.png 

HappyBeeDayCC_ProductGraphic.pngLoveYouMost_ProductGraphic.png 

DiagonalStitchesCoverPanelCC_ProductGraphic.png











22 comments

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE this Ali!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love this card! :)

Heidi said...

Super duper cute. What an awesome release!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is amazing! I love the blues and pinks, and you've put everything together beautifully!

Shirley A. said...

Wow, a totally different take on the set. I love the versatility of this set. Cannot wait to get it.

jan metcalf said...

Nice to see a completely different way to use the Bee set!

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Thanks so much Amy xx

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Thanks Kelsey! x

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Isn't it Heidi? thanks x

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Thank you very much Michele xx

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Isn't it Shirley? I think sets need to be versatile - makes us feel like we are getting lots of bang for our buck! love that! :-)

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Thanks Jan! Yes, I think we all see 'different' things sometimes in sets and thats the great thing about sets like this! xx

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is LOVELY! I love the cool color shades!

Macimbalo said...

Saw this beauty on IG - it's really so soft and pretty - I'm so happy you are on the DT for RC because I love your creations!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way you used this set for your pretty card!

Bri Kay said...

I love the colours!

Deanne H said...

Ok, that is a pretty card. You did an amazing job. I love that you did't do the normal with the bees and honey. Beautiful!

Cyn Doll said...

I love this card. You did a wonderful job. I simply adore your cards.

Alycia said...

Beautiful cards!

Kipp said...

I adore bees!

Connie said...

Fun release and oh so cute!!!

Cy said...

This is amazing. I love the way it looks.