Penguin Palace Hedgehogs In Love


Hello Crafters! Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday! I was inspired by some masking by Debby Hughes that I saw a while ago and used some dies to create this masked background for the oh-so-cute Hedgehogs from the Hedgehogs In Love Stamp and Die set from Penguin Palace.

I first die-cut the heart and then made some masks by cutting some Tim-holtz dies from some post-it notes. I then stuck the post-it-notes to the front of the heart and gently sponged Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks over it. I then splattered a bit of Picked Raspberry over the heart.

I coloured the hedgehogs with copics and cut them out with the corresponding dies. I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and white embossed them and trimmed to sentiment strips. I adhered the heart to the front of a white cardbase (offset) and adhered the sentiments!

Such a sweet set - one of my faves!
Thanks for stopping by
Ali xx

No comments