Penguin Palace New Release - Let’s Get Crafty


Hello Friends! Well - its time to celebrate the new Penguin Palace release and I have this cute little card today using the Let's Get Crafty Stamp Set and Dies as well as the standalone die Fancy Heart Scalloped Boarders

I started by blending a soft background with my Distress Oxide Inks
HINT: Cover your card in a layer of white pigment ink first and lightly dry with a heat tool before applying your distress ink - you'll get a light and super-smooth application of ink.

I stamped and coloured the images using copics in light colours. I cut the border die from white card and adhered to the front of the background piece. I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and white embossed it on black card.

This set is so adorable - I just love that cute little painter!
Thanks for joining me and well see more of the new release over the coming days.

Ali xx

No comments