Reverse Confetti Countdown Day 2


Hi Fetti Friends!! It's Day 2 of the 6th Birthday Celebration Confetti countdown for Reverse Confetti and do we have some delights for you!! Today's sets are Rainy Day Fun and So Many Sentiments.

Don't forget to comment an the DT/Contributor Blog Posts to win!!
  Comments will close at noon CST on May 7th and there will be a $25 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FB commenter.  Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!

I had so much fun playing with these sets and here's my card....

I created a messy watercolour rainbow background for my card today using Distress Oxide Inks. I've then used different rainbow colours to color in the images so that there is cohesion to the card. I used theOver The Rainbow Confetti Cuts to make the clouds with white card and vellum (slightly offset).
I really adore the So Many Sentiments Set and stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and white embossed it on black card strip.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Don't forget to check out the other blog posts and comment to WIN!!


Ali xx


10 comments

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love how you colored this card! :)

SmilynStef said...

Super-cute (you're missing the keyword on this post, so it's not showing-up when you click through from the links).

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling scene. Love her purple
umbrella. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a sweet little scene! I love the rainy day set!!

Carmela said...

Love the colorful background on your card, Ali! This is an adorable project.

Sue D said...

Love the colors on this cute scene.

Karen said...

Cute card! Love those sentiments.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun scenery Ali!

Andre M. said...

Fab scene with these cuties. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

sharon g said...

These kids and their duck are so cute. I love the PURPLE umbrella.