Reverse Confetti - Choose Joy

Hello Fetti Fans! The Reverse Confetti release is a fabulous one and the international DT crafters are having a little showcase of it over the next few days! Hopefully this helps to keep your spirits up and some crafty distraction if you are at home more than usual!  I have been joining in @mrjefflindberg crafting & cocktails (although it's crafting & coffee for me as its early morning here when this happens) and this card was inspired by his latest catch up!
I've used the following products:
Double Stitched Window Cover Panel
Choose Joy
Stitched Rays Cover Panel
Beautiful Memories
I've stamped the bluebell image on navy card, in versamark ink, embossed with silver embossing powder and cut the panel with the Window Cover Panel. I lightly sponged the edge with silver pigment ink. I embossed another panel with the Stitched Burst panel and stamped and embossed the sentiment. I mounted the window with 3D foam and adhered all to a cardbase.
Hope this helps to bring a smile or some inspiration to you during difficult times xx

Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

Ali, this is GORGEOUS.