Reverse Confetti - Spring Bunnies, School Days, Chalk It Up

Hello Fetti Fans! Day 3 of our showcase and hope it's bringing just a little brightness to your day! Today we have Spring Bunnies, Chalk It Up and School Days to show you. I have some tags first up made using the Scalloped Window Tag confetti cut - this die is great and you can use it with or without the window section of the die making it super versatile. For my second card, I used the Double stitched Window Cover Die and the Diagonal Scallops Cover Panel.

The tags are colored with Blueprint Sketch, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks and then I rang them through my die-cutting machine with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel Die.
The images were stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. Sentiments were added after they were stamped in versamark ink and white embossed on black card.

The second card was quick and easy - I die cut the Window frame and The diagonal Scallops panel from white card. I stamped and colored the images and stamped a sentiment from Sentimental Sayings as shown.
I adhered all together as shown and adhered to a white cardbase.
Sending hugs to all
Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

Ali, these are fabulous!