Reverse Confetti Party Pals & Corgi Cuties

Hello Fetti Fans! Welcome to my Day 3 of showcasing the Reverse Confetti new release! Today it's Corgie Cuties and Party Pals - two fun sets with the cutest images! I used the Inside Scallop Circle Tag Confetti Cut to make some cute tags for today's project.

I backed the tags with paper from the From Cupid Paper Pad. I used the cut images and coloured them with Copics placing them on the tags after backing them with a Big Burst Confetti Cut piece. Finally the cute sentiments stamped on black card and white embossed were added.
I do adore these images on both sets - they are so cute and such fun to color!
Thanks for joining me and visiting my blog!
Ali xx

1 comment

susan.w said...

Ali it is lovely to see your creations, my long wait ended in yesterday's afternoon mail. Guess who will be stamping over the holidays. Stay safe!