Reverse Confetti Blog Hop

 

Hello Fetti Fans! Welcome to the Reverse Confetti creative Hop for December. Hope you are holding up ok for the last few weeks of 2020 - no better time than this Christmas to spread joy where you can and today's card echos that sentiment. I have used the Wreath Of Joy Die set and the Star Struck Cover Panel Confetti Cut die to create this modern Christmas Card. 

I die cut the Starstruck panel from white cardstock and backed it with gold mirror card. I cut the Joy piece as shown from the gold mirror card also. Next, I die cut the Joy die pieces from Sweet Stripes 6x6 paper pad in red and white stripes and adhered to the gold JOY diecut.
I stamped the sentiment from Seasonal Say It all sentiment set in versamark ink and white embossed it on blask cardstock strip. I adhered to the front of the card as shown.
A modern and striking card in traditional colors!
Thanks for joining me and don't forget to check out the other blogs in the creative hop!
Ali xx



1 comment

~amy~ said...

Ali, this is beautiful. The sweet stripes makes everything POP.