Reverse Confetti - New Release Day 2

 Hi Fetti Fans! I'm here again to spread more of the love that is the new Reverse Confetti Release! Today's card uses the adorable Love Is In The Air stamp set and the Big Love Confetti Cuts as well as the unique look of the Outlined Frame Cover Panel.

I began the card by 'smooching' Distress Oxide Ink in Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple. I then cut the Outlined Frame from Kraft card. I cut the Big Love confetti cuts twice from kraft card also (the 'shadow' die I cut out from vellum). I trimmed the Love die cut into two parts. I adhered the letters to the vellum 'shadows'. I then used a fine white Posca Pen to add the dotted detail  (this mirrors the dots in the Frame and creates more of a cohesive look).

I stamped and coloured the cat image with Copics and ahdered to the front of the watercolor piece. I cut the centre from the frame and adhered to the watercolor piece, then adhered the Love letters either side of the image.

I adhered eveything to the front of a Kraft cardbase. So adorable! 

Thanks for joining me again today

Ali xx