Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Hello Fetti Fans! Time to celebrate another Reverse Confetti release. I'm eagerly awaiting my goodies as I can't wait to start creating with them but for now I will keep creating with some faves from past releases. I have used the Big Flower Cover Panel to create some 2-for-1 cards as the bonus of this cover plate is that both the 'negative' and 'positive' pieces both make wonderful card features. 

I began by cutting some black glitter cardstock with the Big Flower Cover Panel. I was careful to keep the pieces in place, flipped it over and placed small pieces of 3D foam on the back of the 'flower petals'. I then pressed a piece of gold cardstock onto the back of the black glitter cardstock so that the pieces with 3D foam stuck to the gold. I then carefully peeled away the rest of the cover plate leaving the raised petals the gold piece. 

I then adhered the remaining piece to some more gold cardstock as shown below. I used the You Confetti Cuts Die and the You Coordinates Stamp Set to cut the word dies from both the gold cardstock and black glitter cardstock stamp and emboss the sentiments strips for both cards.  I used vellum strips as a sentiment backing for both cards and placed the sentiments and You pieces on the front to finish the cards.

Such a striking result and I just love this look! 
Here's the full hop list - hope you enjoy all the contributors projects and join in the fun!


Ali xx


1 comment

~amy~ said...

so gorgeous and elegant!