Reverse Confetti | Greatest Adventure




Hello Crafty Friends!
It's a pleasure to be joining you again as a Fetti Friend Guest Designer for July/August - I'm having so much fun!


 The new Reverse Confetti Release was full of fab stamps and dies as well as patterned and I've used a bit of each in this card!
I've used the oh-so-cute Greatest Adventure Stamps and Die set and the Striped Circle cover Panel Confetti Cut along with some paper from the Cue The Confetti paper pad.

 I've used the tree die to cut out some trees from the patterned paper and coloured them roughly with some distress ink.
 I have the critters holding two thermos mugs - I trimmed the lantern to make the cups!! (cover any black edges with a white gel pen).
 I do adore this set - the images are such fun to colour and they are just the cutest!!
 Thanks for stopping by!

Ali xx

No comments