Penguin Palace - Hedgehogs In Love


Hello crafty friends!

Today it was time for me to play with the adorable hedgehogs from Hedghogs In Love from Penguin Palace!
The images in this set are all so cute I had trouble deciding which ones to use and actually stamped them all out just in case!!

I stamped the hedgehogs in Memento Tuxedo Black ink can coloured them with copics. They were so super quick to colour! I also stamped the sentiment in versamark ink on white card and white embossed.

To make the background, I smooched distress inks in yellow and orange onto some watercolour card and die cut with a Simon Says Stamp connected hearts die. I adhered this to some kraft card and die cut with a stitched circle.

I also used the heart die to emboss the white background piece and cut with a stitched rectangle. I adhered all to a kraft card base. 

Totally adorable little critters!
Thanks for visiting
Ali xx

1 comment

rohit said...

Nice article, thanks for shearing with us. keep us updating.Cards To Friend