Penguin Palace - Quick christmas Card



Hello Crafters!
How I love these little sheep from Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greeting from Penguin Palace! They are so quick to colour and just the thing for a quick Christmas Card as the day looms closer and closer! (I still have some present shopping to do too!!)

I made this card by first sponging some Spun Sugar distress Oxide ink on a white card base, fading it out towards the bottom. I flicked it with some white acrylic paint and when dry, silver embossed the Season's Greetings sentiment.
I stamped and coloured the cute little sheep with copic markers. I finished their hats with some snow marker.
I finished this quick and easy card with some sequins for some sparkle.
These sheep are just so adorable!

thanks for joining me once again x
Ali xx

No comments