Penguin Palace - Mermaid Get Well Soon



Hello Crafty Friends!
I'm back with another cute Penguin Palace card today!
This cute set, Get Well Soon, contains the sweetest images and the sentiment is just so lovely I had to use it on the front of the card!

I made the background by sponging distress oxide inks onto some watercolour cardstock and splattering with some water. I cut some 'seeweed' from this using some hello bluebird dies. I used some border dies to cut two white panels for the top & bottom of the card and adhered with 3D foam.

I coloured the images with copic markers and die cut them with the corresponding dies. I adhered them in the ocean & seeweed and added some clear water droplets for bubbles.
Such a sweet little set, great price-point and love that very original and lovely sentiment!

Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!
Ali xx

No comments