Piggy Post for Penguin Palace


Hello Everyone!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the festive season and all that it brings!

It's nice to be making something other than a Christmas Card and this week I had fun with the Piggy Post Stamp Set and Dies from Penguin Palace.  

Love the cute sentiments in this set again and wanted to use a few of them. This is a timeless design and looks great with many stamps sets - 3 circles, of differing sizes, cut from a white card front panel - I used the cut-out pieces (coloured with Distress Oxides) to make little background panels (sticking them back into their respective 'holes').
I stamped and coloured the images with Copics and cut them out with the corresponding dies. I stamped the sentiments with versamark ink and white embossed on black cardstock, then trimmed.

Anyone who is a piggy fan will love this set and its versatility!

Thanks for joining me again!
Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

Super cute Ali!