Penguin Palace - An Amazing Friend


Hello crafters! Thanks for visiting to check out these very cute unicorns from the An Amazing Friend stamp set from Penguin Palace Stamps. These colorful unicorns are holding a frame and turning the Reveal Wheel makes the sentiment change!
Firstly, I stamped the unicorns, coloured them with copics and and die-cut the image. I fussy cut away the cake and substituted it with the frame from the Piggy Post set. I used the Reveal wheel Die (Lawn Fawn) to create a background piece.
I used vellum to create some clouds and then some stitched circle dies to create a rainbow along with some die-cut clouds (both Heffy Doodle).
I stamped the sentiment out and white embossed on black cardstock.
Turning the wheel means you can have some lovely sentiments in addition to the Happy Birthday! Cuteness!
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!

Ali xx

No comments