Reverse Confetti - Oh Knit!



Hello There! Today I created this softly blended card using the Big Bear Stamp and Die Set from Reverse Confetti. I was inspired by some ink blending by @amandakorotkovaon Instagram - gotta love Insta for beautiful inspo!!
To make the background I blended Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks.
HINT: for a smoother blend, cover your cardstock in a layer of white Pigment Ink first - dry lightly. Your colours go on so much smoother!!!

I used the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel to create a 'cross-hatch' design - by running through my die cut machine and then turning the paper over & running through the other way - Thanks to @audrey_tokach for that idea! I then used the Tags & Bags Creator to cut a square from the background piece.

I stamped the images in Momento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Cool Grey Copics and matching yellow, purple and pink copics. I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and white embossed it on black card, masking the words so that I could have 3 strips. 

I adhered all parts to my white cardbase (mounting the images and sentiments with 3-d foam).

Totally adorable and that sentiment is just the best!!
Thanks for joining me, see you again soon
Ali xx







No comments