Penguin Palace - Rainbow of Hedhehogs



Hello friends! Sending lots of hedgehogs....rainbow hedgehogs!! These little hedgehogs from Penguin Palace Stamps are super adorable and who could resist a rainbow of them?  The stamp set Hedgehogs In Love also has adorable little images for them to hold - nothing sweeter! 
I stamped the images and coloured them with copies choosing rainbow colours. To make the background I used some cloud stencils and tumbled glass distress ink. The ground I cut from craft card with stitched border dies (Heffy Doodle). 


I then stamped and coloured all the little images for them to hold. 


I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink and white embossed, finishing the sentiment strip with a flag-end. 

I just love those hedgehogs!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I’ll see you again soon.
Ali xx





No comments