Penguin Palace - Pampered Mermaids


Hello crafters! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Today I'm bringing you a pretty green mermaid card with the cute mermaids from the Take A Break and Get Well Soon Stamp sets from Penguin Palace. 
The background was made with a combination blend of Distress Oxide Inks Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron. I then used water splatters to give the impression of bubbles.
I stamped and coloured the mermaids with Copics and die cut them with the corresponding dies. I used stitched circle dies to cut 3 circles from a piece of white card and adhered this to a card front (cut with a stitched rectangle die) with 3D foam. I adhered the mermaids on with 3D foam.

I stamped the sentiments in versamark ink and white embossed them & trimmed down. I attached these to the front of the card.
Thanks for visiting my blog & see you again soon.
Ali xx


No comments