Reverse Confetti Blog Hop - Elegance



Hello Fetti Fans! Welcome to another blog hop with the Reverse Confetti crew! Hope you are inspired and awed by what the team has to bring you using the wonder array or Reverse Confetti Products. If you want to make an easy card with no coloring - just using ink pads, read on!

See endof post for the complete hop list.

I have created a set of elegant cards using the Elegant Florals stamp set and the Love You Most stamp set. The colors used are unusual for me - earthy and natural but lovely to use for a change.

For all of the cards I first stamped the floral images in Hickory Smoke distress oxide ink (2nd stamping - I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper first). This just creates a nice subtle background behind the main flowers.
I then stamped the large floral image for each card the colors I used are:
Green: Peeled Paint
Eggplant color: Dusty Concord
Burgundy: Aged Mahongany
I used these colors plus Hickory smoke to stamp the sentiment circles - I gently tapped a feature color around the edge of the stamp to give a subtle ring of color around the edge of the circles. I then placed a circle of coordinating color paper behind each circle.
I finished each off with a piece of twine and backed with more coordinating color paper and placed on a white card base. 

Hope this gives you more ideas for simple stamping with no-coloring.
 Here's the complete blog list - enjoy!!

Lindsay Lajola

See you soon
Ali xx

4 comments

~amy~ said...

Ali! These are gorgeous!

Cynthia Cole said...

Wonderful set of cards!

Sue D said...

Love the colors and design.

Mary Holshouser said...

The layering of the colors give
depth to the design.
Fantastic. Would be hard to
pick a favorite - love both.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com