Penguin Palace - Pink Champagne

Hello crafters!  Time for....well....anytime is a good time for pink Unicorns drinking Champagne I think!! This week for Penguin Palace I have combined stamp sets (something I love to do).. I've used the An Amazing Friend and Take a Break sets to create this fun, bright card.

I began by sponging the background in an ombre effect with Spun sugar, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered with water. I used a polaroid die to cut a white frame.

I Coloured the Unicorns with copics and die cut them (cutting out the cake via fussy cutting). I stamped the bottle and glass from the Take a Break set and adhered them in the unicorns 'hands'.


I stamped the Lawn Fawn Congrats sentiment and die-cut it. I finished it off with some cute sequins. 
Hope you enjoyed it!

Ali x










No comments