Reverse Confetti Simplicity


Hello Fetti Fans! Welcome to another Reverse Confetti Post on my blog. I have a new way (yes, another one!) of using the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel and it pairs beautifully with the Pattern Builder stamps and dies. I adore the Pattern Builder stamps - they can used to give you a modern look as I have today, or a more traditional look simply with a change in ink colour.

For this card I used Distress Oxides Squeezed Lemonade and Mermaid Lagoon alternating the colours. I used the dies to cut them out.

For the background, I ran the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel through my Bigshot with white card and then another two times, just slightly moving the panel across the card before running through the Bigshot again. This gave a 'triple' stitched look to the panel! love it! I cut down this panel and mounted on the front of a white card base.
I used 3D foam to mount my pattern pieces and stamped a sentiment in versafine ink and white embossed it. 

A simple card with such an impact!
Thanks for joining me and see you again soon!
Ali x




 

2 comments

sharon g said...

The blue and yellow look wonderful together. I love the simplicity...

Dinorah said...

Adorable cards! Such a fun release by R.C.!