Reverse Confetti - Super Duper



Hello Fetti Fans! Hope you are having a fab day! Have you been loving the new Reverse Confetti release as much as I have?? Well today I get to show you more of the So Super and the You're Super Duper Confetti Cuts Die - of course I had to include the perfectly coordinating So Super dies.



I coloured my background piece of watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz which are my most used inks - I definitely have a case of "whole set syndrome" with these but they are totally worth it!! I splattered with water and dabbed with paper towel.

I then used the You're Super Duper die to cut the words from the centre of that piece and put super sparkly silver glitter paper behind it.I cut two city scapes from black and silver glitter and adhered to the bottom of that piece. I stamped the super hero boy and coloured him with copics & adhered.

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments