Reverse Confetti - Word Rainbow



Hello Fetti Fans! Want a quick and easy card that has impact?  All you need is a fabulous cover plate and a perfect sentiment set - they are right here with the Striped Circle Cover Panel and the Word Up sentiment set from Reverse Confetti. Teamed with a rainbow colour theme and a bold word die - love!

This card was super easy - I die-cut the panel from white card and coloured with Distress Oxide Inks in rainbow colours. I stamped the sentiments in versamark ink and white embossed them and cut into strips.
I die cut the Love die from black card 3 times and adhered in layers. I adhered the coloured panel and the sentiment to the front of a white card. Done!
Hope you enjoyed this card and that it means you get more use out of your sentiment stamp sets!


1 comment

Sue D said...

Great design and I like the rainbow colors.