Reverse Confetti - Blog Hop




Hello Fetti Friends! Welcome to another Reverse Confetti Blog Hop. Make sure you check out the full blog hop at the end of my post. We have some fantastic projects to inspire you from the creative team hope you enjoy it!
 Today I have played with the So Super Set and wanted to make a really girly card with pinks and greys - one of my very favorite colour combinations.
I coloured the background with distress inks (my favorite inks) Worn Lipstick, Spun sugar, and Hickory Smoke, splattering the finished piece with water. I stamped the images from So Super and used the city scape die to cut black and grey city scapes attaching them all to the background piece.
I coloured the images with Copics and also die cut the You're Super Duper Confetti Cuts die to cut the Super sentiment from silver glitter cardstock.

The Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cut was used to frame the scene (trimmed down a little to allow a larger scene area).
Join us on the rest of the hop for more lovely inspiration:

Reverse Confetti Blog
Lindsay Lajola


Ali xx

9 comments

Ericka Strange said...

Love this fun super hero card as well as the ink blending. So cute!

Lisa H. said...

Oooo. Love her in pink!! What a fabulous card.

~amy~ said...

So fun Ali!

Mary Holshouser said...

Bam! Cute card.
Lovely superhero.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

MadeByMeghanK said...

I ADORE this! Great colors! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Great colors! Cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

V. K. said...

Superheroes are in right now. What a cute card for a child.

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because they inspire me to create--thank you!

Stephanie said...

What a super card!