Miss Ink Stamps New Release - Gardenia

Hello crafty friends! So excited about the new Miss Ink Stamps Release - it's a fantastic release and the stamp set for today is no exception! It's Gardenia and if you love your large floral images - it's a beauty! I've coloured a pink petal today to be a little different to the traditional white petal colour.
For today's card, I stamped the Gardenia onto white copic-friendly card. I coloured with Copics:
Gardenia flower - RV14, RV21, RV10
Leaves - YG67, G07, G94
The flower image is a lovely size for a cardfront - there are extra floral images in the set which would also enable you to fill a card front with blooms if you wanted to.
Once coloured, I fussy cut the flower bloom. I used a 3D embossing folder (We R Memory Keepers) to form a background with a thin strip of black & white striped paper down one side.
I stamped a sentiment from the Decaf Background Set, white embossed it and adhered to the card.

Such a pretty floral stamp set that can be used for a multitude of styles of cards! Thanks for joining me and hope you enjoy the remaining reveals for the release!

Ali xx





No comments