Reverse Confetti Blog Hop

Hello Fetti Fans! It's more Blog Hop Fun today for Reverse Confetti - showing you some inspiration for all your favorite products! You are at the end of the hop (if you've made it this far - congrats!!) Today I've used the lovely Peony stamp set leaves and sprigs for a Christmas themed card! Hope this helps you think about other way you can use the 'minor' stamps in a set to extend the use of your stamps!
The card is super-simple - I started by stamping the images with my Momento black ink, die cut them with the corresponding dies and coloured them with Copics. I cut a strip of my chosen patterned paper form the This & That 6x6 Paper Pad. I stamped the sentiment from Joyus Holiday Stamp Set in Versamark ink on black cardstock and white embossed it.
I adhered the images to a white card panel, the strip of paper and the sentiment (using a corner rounder to round the top corners to mirror the patterned paper). I then adhered this panel to the front of a white cardbase, leaving a small white border around the panel.
Hope you are loving the Blog Hop - thanks for joining us! 
Here's the list of crafty participants:


Ali xx

5 comments

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh so pretty

Karen said...

Love your design with this new set!

Karthikha said...

That's a very pretty card!! Awesome sketch and execution! :)

sharon g said...

The simple branches are so pretty. I LOVE the berries.