Tonic Studios Wonderful Wishes Christmas Release Online Party



Hello Crafters, Ali here and thanks so much for visiting my blog and joining the
Tonic Studios Wonderful Wishes Online Party
I have a fun interactive, acetate wheel card for you today using the super cute Christmas Snow Globe. I've also used the Winter Wonderland Stencil to create a beautiful sparkly background with Nuvo Glitter Drops! Nuvo Alchohol Markers made it a breeze to colour the cute images! Stay tuned at the end of my post for my special 10% discount links!!
Here's the card in action: (if you are looking for other tutorials/cards created using my acetate wheel design head to my Youtube Channel!)
You can also head over to my Instagram to see this card and more of my creations! I began the card by using my stencil and a spatula to push the Nuvo Glimmer Drops solution through the stencil (I masked off the bottom images of the stencil). I turned the background piece up the other way, and repeated this for the bottom of the piece.
I stamped the images and coloured them using Nuvo Alcohol Markers:
Fair skin Tones
Organic Greens
Pebble Beach
Indigo Ink
Rich Reds
Depth and Shadows
Natural Browns
I fussy cut all images. I used a circle die to partially cut out the center of the snow globe and finished the cutting with my scalpel. I adhered an acetate circle behind it for the 'glass' of the snow globe.  I also used the circle die to cut a circle from the background sparkle piece once dry. I adhered this circle to another piece of card the same size as the background piece, in the correct position (guestimated the position).
I die cut an acetate circle with a circle die and adhered to the back of the sparkle background piece with a brad. I adhered the images to the front of this acetate circle and turned the wheel to make sure they sat in the correct position. I adhered the snow globe to the front piece, aligning it with the circle cut. I adhered the Trees to the second background piece and used 3 D foam on the front of it to attached behind the other snow globe piece. I placed all of this on the front of a white cardbase.
Hope you enjoyed my card!

You can use my links below for a 10% discount to be automatically added to your order! Valid until Nov 11th 2019.
My Tonic UK 10% discount Link
My US Tonic Discount Link

Hope you enjoyed the Blog Party!
Ali xx










2 comments

Darlene DeSario said...

Love this card. Will be giving it a try with the technique, tyfs!

tycodmom said...

This is an amazing card. I would love to see the building process in a video.