Reverse Confetti - Countdown To Confetti Day 3

Hello Fetti Fans!
Welcome to Day 3 of the Reverse Confetti Countdown - the new release is only a day away!!Today we are showcasing the Thank You Stamp and Confetti Cut Die set and I have also used the fabulous new Paper Pad Winter Wonders along with the Stitched Bursts Cover Panel.

To start the card I simply ran some white card through my die cut machine with the panel. I cut a strip of the paper from the Winter Wonders Pad and adhered to the bottom of the front panel.
I stamped the Thank You stamp set and die cut. I stamped the sentiment and white embossed it on a strip and adhered to the card-front. I die-cut the Thank You words (cutting 4 extra black word dies and layering behind the embossed ones). I adhered the Thank You to the card front to complete.
Thanks for joining us for the countdown - It will be available on the 8th and make sure you join us for the hop for Release Day!
 

 Don't forget to comment and visit the Reverse Confetti Blog too for chances to win! 
Here's the line-up of other fabulous designers@



Thanks for visiting!
Ali x


5 comments

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a cool design for this Thank you card!

Karthikha said...

Wonderful card with a lovely design! :)

Sue D said...

Great design for a thank you card.

sharon g said...

The die cut background is so cool. I have loved seeing what everyone can do with it.

Mrsfish02 said...

Love this paper pad and that cover die is really fun. Nicely done