Reverse Confetti - New Release Blog Hop!

Hello Fetti Fans! Yippee, it's time - the new release from Reverse Confetti is here! Today we are taking you on a blog hop with the amazing creative team for this release! make sure you check out the other blogs on the hop for more wonderful crafty inspiration!
https://reverseconfetti.com/collections/all
For my card today I've used the wonderful new Warm Hugs Confetti Cut using a partial die-cut technique (I think the first time I saw this it was on Jennifer McGuire's Youtube Channel). As well as the ever-so-sweet Huggable set.
To begin this card, I coloured a white piece of cardstock with Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Ink and Spun sugar and placed it in my die cutting machine with the Warm Hugs Die. I placed the top plate over the die so that it did not cut the very bottom of the die (see pic below).

Once I ran it through the die cutting machine, I then used a scalpel and ruler to cut across the card as shown in the finished pic. I created another background piece with Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Ink and Spun Sugar and splattered with water droplets.
I stamped and coloured the images with C Grey Copics and die-cut it with the corresponding die.
 I trimmed the background pieces and adhered together as shown. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the two cute little mice.
 
Hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget there's heaps more inspiration found below!

Products I used:


Ali xx

2 comments

~amy~ said...

oh so CUTE.

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Ali
your coloring and the card are awesome. love the soft colors you used. Blessings to you and your family