Reverse Confetti Girl Power & Balloons


Hello Fetti Fans! I'm continuing my showcase of the newest Reverse Confetti release today with the wonderful Girl Power stamp set. This is such a wonderful set with so many supportive and empowering messages and images. I've also used one of the sentiments from Party Pals and the Balloons die to create a second card. 
For the first card I used the Oh My Heart Cover Panel and backed it with some patterned paper from the Cue the Confetti paper pad. I then used the Big Burst Confetti Cut with Vellum to create a background anchor point for my image. The Images, I stamped and colored with copics as well as using some paper piecing with the patterned paper. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and adhered to the front of the card with some embellishments from HAI Supply.
For the second card, I used the Balloons die and die cut a number of balloons from the Cue the Confetti paper Pad. I then used the dies from the set to emboss strings on a background piece of white cardstock. I cut down the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cut Die to create a frame.
I adhered the balloons in an overlapping group and popped up the frame around them, adhereing all the the front of a white cardbase.
Hope you enjoyed my Day 2 inspiration thanks for stopping by!
Ali xx

1 comment

~amy~ said...

These are fantastic!