Reverse Confetti Sketched Florals & Bowl of Blooms


Hello Fetti Fans! Hope you have been having fun with the Reverse Confetti new release! For the new few days, I'll be showing you my cards made with the new release - as most people are finding, they are having to learn some new levels of patience when it comes to waiting for mail delivery during these times and this was the case with my new release goodies - but they were so #worththewait.
For my first card, I used the Sketched Florals and the Stitched Scallops Cover Panel (which is one of my older favorites btw). 

I used the cover panel to emboss a white background piece of card. I then stamped out the images using Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Rasberry, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and white embossed it on black cardstock. Finished with some clear droplets - do love this color combo!
If you didn't catch my cards on the Reverse Confetti Blog recently - you might have missed by Bowl Of Blooms card - I used the rose stem from the Bowl Of Blooms and the Center Circle Cover Panel to create this floral card. For details head to the Reverse Confetti Blog (and also catch another Sketched Florals Card).

Hope this inspires you to create and thanks for stopping by!
Ali xx



1 comment

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful Ali!