Reverse Confetti Mini Release

 Hello Fetti Fans! If you happened to miss the recent Reverse Confetti Mini Release you are in luck as I am adding my two projects today due to postage being a little delayed in reaching me (these times, hey?). This set is in support of kindness and allows you to add a little message of unification and empowerment to your crafting in these unprecedented times.

I used Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon to colour some white cardstock. For the card, I stamped the hands image in versamark ink (used a good coverage of anti static powder before you do this and make sure your ink is dry). I then sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heat set. I die cut a white frame with the Double Stitched Window Cover Panel and then also embossed it with the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel. I Trimmed and adhered to the front of the inked panel, then attaching this to a cardbase to finish off.

To make the bookmark I masked off the hands stamp and stamped the same way with versamark ink and white embossing powder. I also masked the sentiment stamps to stamps the words. I splattered the bookmark with water and finished it with some ribbon. 

Thanks for joining me!

Ali xx



1 comment

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful duo Ali!