Countdown to Confetti Day 1 - Reverse Confetti


 Hello Fetti fans! Welcome to the countdown to confetti where we show you the new release in the days leading up to it being available on the 8th.

 

Today we have two fun sets for you - Spooktacular and Pick Of The Patch. I have also used some fantastic new dies in the new release - Circle Rays Duo and the Center Frame Cover Panel. Don't forget that there is a gift certificate to be won if you comment on the blog posts or Facebook page!

For the first card, using the Spooktacular set, I used a black card base with halloween colours that pop! I colored some white cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks and die cut them with the Circle Ray Duo dies. I stamped and colored the images from the Spooktacular set with copics.

 

 I die cut them with the corresponding dies and arranged and adhered as shown. I stamped the sentiments with Versafine Ink and cut into strips. Such a fun Halloween card!

The second card uses the fun Pick Of The Patch set with the Center Frame Cover Panel. I first cut the Cover Panel from Kraft card and adhered to the front of a brown card base.

I stamped the images and colored with copics. I arranged and adhered them to the front of the card as shown and stamped the sentiment with Versafine Ink. 

This Release is so wonderful - can't wait to show you more over the coming days! Here's the product images (links added on release date 8th Sept).


Thanks for stopping by! Here's the list of participating creators.

Ali xx

8 comments

~amy~ said...

super cute Ali!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE both scenes! The Halloween is soooo cool!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Adorable! :)

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Cute cards! I love the fun design on your first one!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors on your Trick or Treat card, and your fall scene is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such beautiful colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

bienchen mittwollen said...

I'm simply in love with the pick of the patch stamps! They are so adorable, and you've managed to set them into scene perfectly ❤️ thank you for the amazing inspiration ❤️

Connie said...

Hi Ali :) Awesome scenes and coloring on these cards!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)