Reverse Confetti Creative Hop

 Hello Fetti Fans! Time for another creative hop by the wonderful team at Reverse Confetti! For today's post, I wanted to show you how to increase the versatility of your supplies a few different ways - read on for the details! Don't forget to check out the other amazing projects - links after my project. 

RC Supplies used for today's tags:

 Wreath Of Joy Confetti Cut Die

Grid Stitched Tag Confetti Cut

Stitched Rays Cover Panel Confetti Cut

Stitched Burst Cover Panel Confetti Cut

Three Tags Confetti Cuts

Best Sentiments Stamp Set

I first created the 2 tag bases from Kraft cardstock. I cut one using the Grid Stitched Tag die and then embossed some other kraft card using the Stitched Rays and Stitched Bursts dies. I then used the tag die as a template to trace around and fussy-cut with scissors, making two other tags. I used a hole punch for the hole at the top.

To make the flowers, I coloured some watercolour paper with green and pink Distress Oxide Inks using the smooching technique and piece of acetate. Once dry, I die cut multiple pieces using the Wreath Of Joy dies to make 3 flower bases, some green leaves and pink flower petals. I glued them together with liquid glue to resemble flowers and placed a yellow enamel dot in the centre.

For the sentiments, I cut 3 tags from black cardstock using the dies and chose images from the Best Sentiment stamp set to stamp on them using Versamark ink and white embossing powder. I adhered the flowers and tags to the Kraft tags and finished with ribbon and black and white twine.

Hope you have enjoyed my project and that it helps you look beyond the obvious use for some of your supplies to get more creative fun from them!

Here's the team for more inspo!

2 comments

Lisa H. said...

These are so great!!

~amy~ said...

These are beautiful! Love how the colors POP.