Reverse Confetti Day 1 Catch Up

 

Hi Fetti Fans! Well I’m a little late (lets call it fashionably late, shall we?!) to the party again but my wonderful March release products were so worth the wait. Over the next couple of days I'll be showing you the projects I've created with this latest release. Hopefully, if you have already managed to get your hands on it I will give you some more inspiration!
For my first card I have used:
The Orange Blossoms set is a sized perfectly to fit on the front of a card - with the added smaller stamps if you want to add more detail. You can also trim it as I have done, to create slightly different formations and layers. It's a really unique set with a lovely spring feel. I stamped and colored mine with Copics in more traditional colors but if you choose other colors they can resemble berries which increase it's versatility even more! I created the background by die cutting the frame from white cardstock and brushing on some green distress Inks (Twisted Citron & Lucky Clover). I splattered more Lucky Clover over this along with white gesso splatters.

 Once dry, I adhered to a white cardbase & adhered the blossom image as shown. I stamped the sentiment and die cut the hello in black and white cardstock adhering them slightly offset as shown. 
What a lovely bright and individual card it makes!

For my second card, I wanted to create a Sympathy card using the Lily Of The Valley stamps and dies. Other products used were:
 I love the look of Kraft and white for a sympathy card, so went ahead and stamped my image with versamark ink and white embossed it on Kraft cardstock. I used a Posca fine pen to colour the flowers white. I die cut the Duo circle in vellum and stamped the sentiment from the set on black cardstock with white embossing finish.

I created a subtle background with the Along the Dotted Lines Cover Panel and Kraft card, trimming it to size and adhering to a kraft cardbase. I adhered the other elements onto the front of the card to finish.

 Simple, elegant and lovely! 
Hope you enjoyed my cards for my Day 1 catch up of the newest release! 
See you again tomorrow!
Ali xx

 

No comments