Reverse Confetti Day 2 Catch Up


 Hi Fetti Fans! Day 2 of my 'fashionably late' new release showcase! Today's sets are the You Coordinates & Confetti Cuts, Hope Cordinates & Confetti Cuts and the Adorned Egg Stamps & dies. Also check out the wonderful Big Flower Cover Panel (which is one of my favorite products of the release) and the Head In The Clouds Cover Panel.

For my first card, I began by embossing some kraft card with the Cover Panel - I used an embossing mat so that the pattern did not cut all the way through the cardstock. I then used the You dies to cut the word from the embossed panel and then cut this word again with the smaller die so that I had an in-layed 'You' on the front of the card. I adhered this to the front of a white cardbase. I popped the in-layed You  up with 3D foam.

I die cut the heart from white cardstock. I stamped the flowers from Adorned Egg and coloured with Copics, adding dotted detail with a white Posca Pen.I die cut them, tucked them around the You and adhered the heart. I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock and white embossed it, adhering to the front of the card as shown.

I really love that Big Flower cover panel with the stitching detail! This cover panel looks fabulous as a subtle background or the main feature - very versatile!

My second card is an one that could be used as a sympathy card but also just for a friend who's needing some uplifting vibes! the white and gold glitter combo is lovely!I took a white cardbase and added a panel of cardstock that I had embossed with the Stitched Rays Cover Panel. I die cut the Head In The Clouds in white also and ahdered these both the the front of the card. I die cut the Hope word in Gold glitter paper and white carstock as shown.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment and gold embossed it on a white sentiment strip. I adhered the hope together, tucked it behind the clouds and adhered the sentiment. So simple, but so pretty!

Thanks for joining me for Day 2 - see you tomorrow!

Ali xx


2 comments

~amy~ said...

these are beautiful Ali!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Ali! Warm hugs from San Antonio, Texas! ☺☺☺ We have an Aussie who plays for our very loved NBA team, the San Antonio Spurs, named Patty Mills. So Australia is loved by San Antonians for "giving" us Patty. ☺☺☺ Your cards are so beautiful. Your blog post went way back to last year. You've been gone a while. So happy to hear from you. I noticed your cobalt blue bottles in your craft room and it reminded me of a friend of my ex-sister-in-law. Her friend lived in Austin (Texas capital) and, boy, did she love those cobalt blue bottles! She had dozens! I don't know if they sell Vick's Vapor Rub in Australia (it's like Aspercreme or Icy Hot for sore muscles/joints), but, way back when I was a kid, was sold in cobalt blue bottles. Not anymore, but many people love them. That lady in Austin had so many! They are beautiful, though. ☺☺☺ Have a great weekend! If you ever visit San Antonio, let me know and I will take you to dinner. San Antonio is beautiful! We're a little chubby, but we're nice. haha haha Warm hugs, Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com