Reverse Confetti New Release Day 3 Catch up

 

Hi Fetti Fans! Well it's my fashionably late Day 3 of the Reverse Confetti New release! The adorable springtime images from today's sets are just the absolute cutest: Hop Into Spring stamps and Dies and Enchanted Garden Stamps and Dies. I also used the Head In The Clouds Cover Panel to frame the images perfectly.

To begin my card I cut two pieces of white card stock using the Head In The Clouds Cover Panel - and adhered one behind the other to create clouds at the top and bottom. I used Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar to create a background which I splattered with water droplets and adhered behind the cloud piece. I adhered this to a white card base.

I colored the images with Copics in aqua greens and pinks and added gel detail with a white Posca Pen. I adhered the images as shown.

Those cute little fairies are sooooo adorable!! I know I'll be creating a lot more cards with these cuties!

Thanks for joining me for this showcase of the new release and good news is you wont have to wait long for the next one in May!

Ai xx


1 comment